Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Second of the dozen! (and lovely notes)

60 / 365

It's the last day of February; I've completed the second month of my 365 project! I thought I couldn't make it!

Here you have the photos of this month. Hope to reach the end of March! 


Moreover, I want to thank Amber from Cosrard and Penpen. She decided to give me some of her love with this beautiful award. (Read more about the award here).

I want to continue it, so I've chosen 5 of my beloved bloggers; take a look at them :)

5 comments:

Jasmine said...

Thanks for the ♥ Marta! I'm going to take a look at the other bloggers you listed now :)

Anika said...

Thanks Marta! Means a lot especially coming from you- your blog is always so interesting,inspiring,and beautiful :)

I haven't heard of these blogs so am excited to check them out, thanks!

Congrats on your second month!

Kate said...

You are awesome! Thanks for the love!!

Neus said...

Ohhh moltes gràcies Marta!! Quina ilu!! Ara faré un "checking" a els altres blogs!! M'encanta descobrir nous blogs. Mil gràcies una altra vegada!
Una abraçada, Neus

THERESA S said...

Thanks Marta! So flattered!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...