Monday, June 13, 2011

Inspiring song for a hardworking Monday.

I'm working really hard these days because I'm finishing college on Wednesday. If it all goes well (crossing fingers here) I'll be done with all the compulsory subjects of my degree. This means that next year I'll be able to do the Final Project and finally have my Architecture degree.
So these days are being a little hard. I've got my room full of papers, plans, 3D models... everything to get it all done by Wednesday. I'm listening to lots of music (days are so long and have to flavour them with rhythm).

This song I'm posting is from The Used and it's called "Sun comes up" from the album "Shadow Believer" that was digitally released in 2008 featuring their B-sides.

I really like the chorus lyrics:
The sun comes up and now you have a chance again,
the world falls down we all forget where to begin,
the world collapses and you hold it in.


1 comment:

Kristin H said...

Wishing you lots of luck! Must it go you well:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...